Your portfolio must include the following elements:
- Eight to twelve pieces of artwork. You might include typography, posters, advertising design, drawings, photography, paintings, computer illustrations, etc. Photos are acceptable for three-dimensional or site-specific work. If submitting web work please submit screen captures and links. Please include a descriptive caption or paragraph for each piece.
- Portfolio Exercise: Create a composition that uses TWO squares, TWO circles, and TWO triangles.
- Also, please provide an essay which answers the following questions.
- Why are you interested in the Graphic Design program?
- What are your long- and short-term career goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What designer or artist has influenced your views on graphic design?
Please email your portfolio to email@example.com .
as a PDF file with a maximum size of 20MB.
If you have a website, you may include the URL, but we will not consider applications without a PDF, essay, and composition exercise.
We will notify you when we receive it. We will also notify you regarding your acceptance to the program within four weeks of the submission deadline.
Please save your .pdf as lastname_firstname.pdf, meaning that if your name is Marc Salverda, your file is named salverda_marc.pdf.
Maximum file size 20 MB.